This post and the following 5 contain galleries that cover the motorcycle racing for the Classic Pre ‘63 class which are largely ‘girder forks’ motorcycles, that merge with telescopic forks machines from the mid 50s through to ‘63. The girder forks racing machines from the 30s and 40s are rare birds, highly prized hard-out competitors at the 10th Anniversary Burt 2015.
Links to the galleries
- Teretonga Races—The KTT trio & Big Velo gallery
- Teretonga Pre ‘63 & Post Classic Pre ‘72 gallery
- Velos Teretonga Practice Day gallery
- Invercargill Street Races: Velocettes 1, 2, 3, gallery,
- Invercargill Street Races Classic Pre ‘63 gallery