MagentaDot Brands’ Project Process
Project Design & Development Terms and Conditions in a nutshell.
In the absence of a specific contract for your Branding, Print or Web Design project, this contract will apply.
MagentaDot Brands will endeavour to operate in a fair and reasonable manner at all times and it is part of our ethos to ensure we promote the professional principles of partnering and collaboration in our approach to design and marketing communications projects and we strive to maintain an open and trusting relationship with our clients. It is, however, important to agree to certain contractual aspects in order to protect both parties. By undertaking a Branding, Printing and/or Website or other design project with MagentaDot Brands Ltd, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Relationship of the Parties
The parties intend that an independent contractor relationship will be created by this contract, and that no partnership, joint venture or employee/employer relationship is intended or implied.
- Time spent is charged per hour (time is billed in one minute increments) unless otherwise stated or quoted.
- A 50% payment is required as a deposit for work on your jobs to commence. The balance is to be paid on completion the work on your jobs, unless there is a credit account in place.
- All goods and services remain the property of MagentaDot Limited and Shaun Waugh until paid in full.
- If any invoice is unpaid, the debt collection and legal costs will be added onto the unpaid amount.
- Once the work order has been confirmed, we will provide an invoice based on that and then proceed with the job upon the 50% deposit being paid.
- Branding, desktop publishing and Web Design Project Processes